You will never use another makeup remover again.

Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes - $7.49 at Drugstores/Amazon
This was probably the best beauty investment I have made in a long time. I am always a stickler for the effectiveness of a product and will not purchase it again based on the name brand or it's mediocre effects.
These towelettes are perfectly moisturized with just enough product on them to remove makeup, dirt and oil. They do not require water or you to create a lather so they make an AMAZING makeup bag companion. You will also notice in BOLD FONT above the Neutrogena logo, they stress that is removes EVEN waterproof mascara. They do not lie. I ONLY wear waterproof mascara and it comes off effortlessly.
Removes makeup. Check.
Penetrates pores to purge dirt + oil. Check.
Moisturizes skin. Check.
Leaves no greasy film or shine. Check.
I've found my match.
Links to References:






0 comments:
Post a Comment