Manpacks.
Socks.TShirts.
Underwear.
Razors.
Condoms.
Skincare.
The condoms really turned me off because I feel like it reduces the male population to undershirts and sex. Seriously ManPacks -- you had to ruin a completely adorable thing and direct it toward Cosmopolitan's view of what a man should be: clean socks and too busy warding off females and drinking imported beer to go to the drug store.
BirchBox doesn't include a pack of Yaz. I don't like it.
But alas, it is customizable and perfect for a brother that you know NEEDS a new pair of socks or the metrosexual in your life who will appreciate the options (Cotton Blend Calvin V-Necks!).

GOODNESS. I love a good subscription site. I am so impressed by the simplicity yet wide variety of products that HE can choose from, and the returns are easy, shipping is easy and I forgot to mention...
ManPacks has been featured by Maxim, ESPN Radio, The New York Times, NBC and so forth. Again, I hate to reduce the male population to the narrow scope of Maxim Reader or ESPN junkie, but they GENERALLY know what they're talking about in the bachelor realm.
For more information on ManPacks CLICK HERE






2 comments:
ah such a great idea
lol..that's such a great picture! I haven't heard of this before but I don't like the idea of condoms either. Otherwise, it's perfect for the guys! xoxoxo
Post a Comment