This leads me to the absolute perfect gift for a woman in your life. Your best friend, your boss, your wife, your girlfriend, your mom, your sister -- I am talking any woman that you know who loves to look pretty, feel pretty and doesn't want to pay for pretty.

I am a complex woman and I know there are MANY more out there like me. I pity any man that attempts to follow the ebbs and flows of what makes me say "Ooh, I love!" and what makes me say, "That is so overpriced, I don't know who would pay that much for something like that." To be honest I get a little mixed up myself.
So, the answer, the Holy Grail of gifts for her is a BIRCH BOX subscription.

What is Birch Box? A monthly package that SHE gets in the mail full of 5-6 samples of mid to high luxury, deluxe, beauty products. I know I am drooling just thinking about getting my first box in the mail (as soon as I convince someone to order it for me).
Totally have visions of being alone in my room, singing songs to the beautifully packaged inanimate objects I have received, smelling them, rubbing them on the top of my hand, pretending Rachel Zoe is in the room and declaring some of them "Ridiculous" and others simply "Maj".
Anyway...
It incorporates everything that a beauty addict could want. It's the latest and greatest products, in a sample size. We never know when to splurge, so samples are the perfect way to try out beauty, hair, & skincare products and then make the commitment if the time is right.

"The lucky recipient will receive an email with a gift code and your message. She will be prompted to create an account and enter her own shipping info. If you'd rather keep the gift a secret, enter your e-mail address in the recipient field and forward the code when you're ready.
After the gift is redeemed, we'll deliver a beautiful box filled with high-end beauty samples at the beginning of each month. We'll show her how to get the most out of her samples and if she loves them, she can buy full-size versions on Birchbox.com."
$110 for a year full of beauty. See more details HERE
Pictures: BirchBox.com






0 comments:
Post a Comment