Monday, November 7, 2011

Baby steps, in six inch platforms.


The only thing getting me through until 5 o' clock is the promise that I will be out of these shoes and in sweatpants and socks by 6:45. Homework until 3:30am with a Monday starting just 5.5 hours later? This is why I love undereye concealer and sunnies.

Oddly enough I just started wearing sunglasses at the tender age of 22. This is the FACE equivalent of learning to walk in heels -- it's really awkward and I think I'm the only human who struggles with this. Does it rest on the top of my nose and cover my eyebrows or slide down to the "Nana reading the TV guide" region? I need reassurance that I don't look like I just had eye surgery. You guys all look cool though.

Baby steps, in six inch platforms.

2 comments:

Tali said...

Those shoes are seriously sexy!!!!!

Baszka said...

Fabulous shoes!!!

Post a Comment